Hypnosis for Gambling
Are you struggling with a Gambling Addiction?
Be honest with yourself when you look over the symptoms of gambling addiction. The path to recovery begins with getting really honest with yourself, this takes courage. Stop denying and start seeing the negative effect gambling has been having on your life.
How much is it really costing you?
- The emotional pain you are causing your loved ones
- The financial hardships you put your family under
- The lies you have told to hide your addiction from others.
You know you have a problem when you have:
- The powerful need to gamble with larger amounts of money
- Feelings of restlessness or irritability when not gambling
- Made repeated and unsuccessful attempts to quit gambling
- Find yourself completely preoccupied with gambling
- Noticed you gamble to manage stress
- Continued to gamble to try to make back what you’ve lost
- Lied to friends, co-workers and loved ones about gambling
- Lost relationships or created conflict about gambling
- Needed financial support
We use our extensive transformation skills and experience to match your needs with the therapy best suited to you personally.
Why Choose Hypnotherapy to Quit Gambling?
Hypnotherapy and Hypnosis provide a direct link to your subconscious mind. The subconscious mind is essentially “Your Command Centre” for all of your memories, fears, habits and beliefs. Each time you fail at changing a bad habit or behaviour it is because your subconscious mind is in conflict with the change you are seeking. If you’ve ever experienced self-sabotage, that was your subconscious mind at work.
Hypnosis for gambling is one of the quickest and easiest ways for you to quit gambling without needing to use copious amounts of will-power, even if you’ve tried and failed 10 times before.
It will require some effort on your part, but the vast majority of our Hypnotherapy clients have commented on how easy it was once we helped get their subconscious mind in agreement with the conscious change they were seeking.
Hypnosis helps you let go of what you don’t like, get more of what you do like.
What is involved?
Each session builds on the previous session to give you back control.
Session 1: We address your triggers for gambling and use hypnosis to disconnect from the desire to gamble. (2 hours)
Session 2: We address anything that is remaining and start to rebuild your self-control. (1 hour)
Session 3: We lock in this transformation so that you can get on with your life. (1 hour)
Extra Bonus: We give you complete FREE ACCESS to our full Stress & Anxiety Relief online Program to give you the tools to continue to deal with any future stress that comes into your life.