Quit Smoking/Vaping Townsville
Quit 4 Life - Lifetime Guarantee
Save $1000’s and add years to your life. Our success rate is exceptional and most people quit smoking in one QUIT Smoking 4 Life session. We use a combination of Advanced Hypnosis and Neuro Linguistic Programming.
It is safe, pleasant and so effective, you’ll wonder why you ever smoked.
Quit Smoking Townsville is proud to be part of a national network of Quit Smoking Specialists, helping people to be healthier, happier and to naturally breathe clean fresh air.
The average smoker will SAVE more money in a few weeks than the cost of a Quit Smoking 4 Life session. Just imagine what you will do with the extra thousands of dollars you will save every year, and think about how many happy, healthy years you will add to your life. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain!
If you ever smoke/vape again we will do as many sessions as needed to help you become a non-smoker – FREE OF CHARGE!
How does our Quit Smoking system work?
50% of why this system works so well is because of Advanced Hypnosis. The other 50% of this system is working with your individual needs. We use NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programing) to destroy myths, and get rid of habits just to name a few.
The average smoker will SAVE more money in 6 weeks than the cost of a Quit Smoking 4 Life session. Remember, this is backed-up with a commitment to your success. Just imagine what you will do with the extra thousands of dollars you will save every year, and think about how many happy, healthy years you will add to your life. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain!
Let the Number 1 Quit Smoking Specialists make it easy for you to QUIT Smoking/Vaping 4 Life. All you have to do is pick up the phone, make an appointment and keep that appointment. From that moment on, your smoking problem is solved!
Why do smokers struggle to quit?
How many cigarettes a day do you actually enjoy? If you are like most, maybe 4-5. All the others you smoke almost unconsciously. Smoking cigarettes is usually done by your unconscious mind.
- Some people do not want to put on weight
- Some people do not want to go through the withdrawal symptoms
- Some people do not think they have the will power to quit cigarettes
- Some people smoke to relieve stress and relax
- Some people are addicted to cigarettes
- Some people believe they enjoy it, it calms them and they are afraid they won’t cope if they quit
- The biggest reason of all: Because smoking cigarettes is not actually under your control.
Quit Smoking Benefits
Within 20 minutes
- Your blood pressure and pulse rate drop
- Your body temperature in your hands and feet increases to normal and your circulation improves
Within 8 hours
- The carbon monoxide level in your blood drops
- The oxygen level in your blood increases to normal
Within 12 hours
- Almost all the nicotine has been metabolised from your body
Within 24 hours
- Your blood levels of carbon monoxide have dropped dramatically
- Your lungs start to clean themselves
- Your chance of having a heart attack due to smoking is already decreasing
Within 48 hours
- Nicotine has been removed from your body
- Your senses of taste and smell start to increase
Within 72 hours
- Your bronchial tubes begin to relax and you can breathe easier
- Your lung capacity also increases which means you can do physical activities easier
Within 3 months
- Your lung cilia begin to recover and lung function improves
Within 1 year
- Your risk of coronary heart disease is halved after one year compared to continuing smokers
Within 2 years
- Your risk of heart attack is now the same as for a lifelong non-smoker
Within 10 years
- Your risk of lung cancer is less than half that of a continuing smoker and continues to decline
Within 15 years
- Your risk of coronary heart disease is the same as a non-smoker
It's never too late to quit smoking
Your Quit Smoking/Vaping session is all done in 1 powerful session in our Townsville clinic. It takes 2.5 hours and your investment will continue to save you money for the rest of your life.
When you give your body the chance to heal itself by quitting smoking, your body can and will go about making significant health improvements both immediately and ongoing.
But your body can only heal itself to full health again if you quit smoking before any permanent and life threatening damage is done. And the risk you face is that once you find out that smoking has caused irreversible damage … it is too late.
The basic fact is that … Whatever your current health situation is, the best and only time to quit is right now
Compare other methods to Quit Smoking
Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT)
All forms of nicotine replacement therapy (gum, patches, etc.) have a success rate of only 10 to 20%, depending on the study. Which means 80 to 90% of the people fail to quit cigarettes. Not only does NRT fail most of the time, it also has dangerous side effects.
Such as: nausea and indigestion, itching and redness of the skin, and nightmares – and occasionally the side effects can be more serious. So there is very little chance of it working, and a very big chance of physical harm. Hypnosis is completely safe, and WORKS…
Zyban (or other drugs)
National Health Service reports have shown that zyban can be completely ineffective unless combined with other psychological or group type treatment-for example, hypnosis or group support . People have actually died as a side effect from this drug. The Makers of this drug state that 1 in 1000 will suffer convulsions that could lead to death. It doesn’t work, and it is a very dangerous drug.
Some prescription drugs like bupropion (brand names Zyban SR, Clorpax, Prexaton and Bupropion-RL) and varenicline (brand name Champix) can also reduce some nicotine withdrawal symptoms. These drugs must be prescribed by your doctor as they are not suitable for everyone and can often have nasty side effects such nausea, vomiting, headaches, hallucinations.
Group hypnosis to quit cigarettes is cheaper, but only about 30% of the people get results. In a group setting you cannot custom tailor the program to you and your needs. That is why the success rates are so low. If you want to gamble that you will be in the group who succeeds, you can do that. Or you can play the sure game one on one, you will be a non-smoker.